Publications for Connect Communications
1. Arroll, B., Moir, F. Time for a rethink of treatment for patients with depression in primary care. British Journal of General Practice, September 2010, In press
4. Moir F, van den Brink R., Fox R., &. Hawken S. J. Effective Communication Strategies to Enhance Patient Self-Care. Journal of Primary Health Care, 2009, 1(1), 67-70.
5. Brien, A.J., Moir, F.M., Thom, K.A.‘ The provision of mental health care by primary health organisations in the northern region: Barriers and enablers.’, Journal of Primary Health Care, 1, (2), p120-127, 2009
7. Moir, F.M. ‘What could we have done for her now?’ British Medical Journal, 2008; 337:935-935.
8. Hawken S. J., Fox R., van den Brink R., & Moir F. REBELS: An approach to communication challenges in the consultation. New Zealand Family Physician, 2008, 35(4), 274-77.
14. Van den Brink, ARK. Chapter “The Gift of Illness” in B C Broom (Ed) (2013 Transforming clinical practice using a mindbody approach. A radical integration. Karnac Books, London.
TSE, S.S., FANSLOW, J.L., MOIR, F.M., NEWCOMBE, D.A.L.‘Population Perspective On Mental Health: Everybody’s Business’, Mindnet, 11, 2007, p-,
MOIR, F.M.‘Phase Two: Regional Addictions Training for Mental Health Staff in The Northern Region’, Northern District Health Boards Support Agency[, 1-27, 2007
HUGHES, F.A., O’BRIEN, A.J., MOIR, F.M., THOM, K.A., FIRKIN, P.F.‘Stocktake of Primary Mental Health Care Initiatives and Workforce in the Northern District Health Boards Region’, Northern District Health Board Support Agency, 1-55, 2006
self compassion audio file